1. KoWi´s newsletter is a service available for scientists and administrators of Members of the “Association for the Promotion of European & International Cooperation in Science e.V.” (AvH, AiF, DAAD, DFG, FhG, HGF, HRK, MPG, Stifterverband, WGL) and of publicly financed respectively directly publicly financed research, science and education facilities. Access can be given to other non-profit facilities in the area of re-search, science and education.
2. The procurement authorisation is valid under the condition that no information of the KoWi-Newsletter is used or forwarded for commercial reasons nor that fees are collected for it.
3. It is permitted to forward and/or to publish AiD News as a whole or partially under the requirement that KoWi is mentioned as source and contact.
4. The procurement authorisation is bound to one person and is valid infinitely, as long as the conditions of article 1 to 3 are fulfilled.
5. In case of violation of the articles 1 to 3 the European Liaison Office has the right to withdraw the procurement authorisation instantly.
6. The user is able to cancel the newsletter-service any time. (see link to deactivation at the end of the newsletter)
7. The KoWi-Newsletter is free of charge.
8. The European Liaison Office has the right to change the system and the offered services. The subscribers will be informed about important changes.
9. The content of the newsleter is collected with professional care. Nevertheless KoWi cannot guarantee actuality, accuracy and completeness of the offered content. Liability is excluded. KoWi is not responsible for the content of sites we link to. Despite having carefully checked the contents we are not liable for external links. The operators of linked sites are in charge of the content.