Horizon Europe: Strategic planning - Short interim report on web-based consultation
26. Sep 2019
The European Commission has recently published a brief interim report on ‚Co-design towards the first strategic plan for Horizon Europe‘, analyzing the up to now received feedback for the public web-based consultation for Horizon Europe (2021-2027).
For the first time the preparation of a EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation is accompanied by a strategic planning based on a co-design approach. End of June the Commission launched the consultation which is open until 4 October 2019.
The report contains 5 chapters presenting the:
- methodology of the web consultation;
- main profiles and areas of interest of the respondents in Horizon Europe;
- main preferences and messages received from the respondents on the targeted impacts of the six clusters of Horizon Europe;
- indications on the different cross-cutting issues mentioned by the legal basis as particularly relevant for the elaboration of the strategic plan;
- links between the answers received and the political guidelines of President-elect Ursula von der Leyen.