Nanotechnologies, Materials, Biotechnologies and Production 2018-2020
On 27 October 2017 the European Commission has published the Work Programme 2018-2020 for “Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies – Nanotechnologies, Materials, Biotechnologies and Production". The overall budget for the 2018 call is approx. EUR 534 million. For the calls in 2019 there will be approx. EUR 545 million available. For the calls in 2020 a budget of approx. EUR 572 million is foreseen, the Work Programme 2020, which will be prepared in detail in summer 2019 just shows the titles of topics without description.
The aim of ”Nanotechnologies, Materials, Biotechnologies and Production” is to contribute to the leading role as well as to the global competitiveness and growth of the European industry.
The Work Programme comprises the following research priorities:
Foundations for tomorrow´s industry ,
- Open Innovation Test Beds
- Materials Characterisation and Computational Modelling
- Governance, Science-Based Risk Assessment and Regulatory Aspects
Transforming European Industry
- Factories of the Future (FoF)
- Medical Technology Innovations
- Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- Catalysing the Circular Economy
- Clean Energy through Innovative Materials
- Cultural Heritage
- Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB)