You are interested in an internship at KoWi?
The "European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations" (KoWi) is looking for
in Brussels or Bonn for the following tasks:
- analysing European and national funding programmes and policies with a main focus on strategic consultancy for higher education, international collaborative research and promoting early career researchers
- preparation of workshops and events
- drafting slides for presentations
- general administration and office communication
- insights into the dynamic field of European research funding
- contact to policy makers within research funding and research policy
- insights into a major field of EU-policy
- working together in a motivated and performance-driven team
- a financial compensation
- preferably an undergraduate diploma (finished)
- basic knowledge of EU funding opportunities
- preferably basic knowledge of statistics
- independent working and ability to take responsibility
- excellent German and English language skills (oral and written)
- excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- team compatibility and mobility
For further information please contact Ms Eva Müller under +49-(0)228-95997-12 or send an email to internship(at)kowi.de.
Please send your application electronically to internship(at)kowi.de with the keyword „internship + name“.