Cluster "Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Societies" 2023-2024
The Work Programme 2023-2024 of the cluster “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society” includes calls for proposals worth EUR 524 million and other activities and contributions to the missions amounting to EUR 21 million for the two-year period.
The destinations defined in the Strategic Plan (2021-2024) represent the priorities of the calls for proposals in the current Work Programme. Under each destination a number of calls are launched, which in turn contain the individual topics.
Below you will find the three destinations contained in the Work Programme 2023-2024 and the associated calls:
Destination 1 – Innovative Research on Democracy and Governance (budget: EUR 170 million)
- Call 2023 - Standing up for democracy
- Call 2024 - Past, present and future of democracies
Destination 2 – Innovative Research on the European Cultural Heritage and the Cultural and Creative Industries (budget: EUR 178 million)
- Call 2023 - Research and innovation on cultural heritage and CCIs
- Call 2023 - A European Collaborative Cloud for Cultural Heritage
- Call 2024 - Research and innovation on cultural heritage and CCIs
Destination 3 – Innovative Research on Social and Economic Transformations (budget: EUR 176 million)
- Call 2023 - Inclusiveness in times of change
- Call 2024 - A sustainable future for Europe
Only single stage calls are foreseen in this cluster. The opening and closing dates of almost all calls in cluster 2 are as follows:
- Calls 2023: opening 14 December 2022, deadline 14 March 2023
- Calls 2024: opening 4 October 2023, deadline 7 February 2024
Only the call "A European Collaborative Cloud for Cultural Heritage" has different dates:
- Opening 10 January 2023, deadline 21 September 2023
General information on the conditions of participation, eligibility, application and evaluation criteria can be found in the general annexes of the Work Programme and the Programme Guide (not yet published). Some specific conditions apply to individual topics, which you can find in the box under the respective topic title.
The application needs to be submitted via the Funding & Tenders Portal and requires a prior registration there.
Please note: All calls for proposals and documents are available in the Funding & Tenders Portal and only information given there is legally binding.