IMI 2 launch of the 13th Call for proposals
08. Dec 2017
Last week the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 (IMI 2) launched its 13th Call for proposals. The IMI 2 Call 13 encompasses a total of 15 topics:
- Topic 1: Assessment of the uniqueness of diabetic cardiomyopathy relative to other forms of heart failure using unbiased pheno-mapping approaches
- Topic 2: Genome-Environment Interactions in Inflammatory Skin Disease
- Topic 3: The value of diagnostics to combat antimicrobial resistance by optimising antibiotic use
- Topic 4: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Neurodegeneration
- Topic 5: Support and coordination action for the projects in the neurodegeneration area of the Innovative Medicines InitiativeTopic 6: A sustainable European induced pluripotent stem cell platform
- Topic 7: Linking digital assessment of mobility to clinical endpoints to support regulatory acceptance and clinical practice
- Topic 8: Human tumour microenvironment immunoprofiling
- Topic 9: ConcePTION – Continuum of Evidence from Pregnancy Exposures, Reproductive Toxicology and Breastfeeding to Improve Outcomes Now
- Topic 10: Improving the preclinical prediction of adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on the nervous system
- Topic 11: Translational Safety Biomarker Pipeline (TransBioLine): Enabling development and implementation of novel safety biomarkers in clinical trials and diagnosis of disease
- Topic 12-15: Pilot programme on a Clinical Compound Bank for Repurposing: cardiovascular diseases and diabetes; respiratory diseases; neurodegenerative diseases; and rare/orphan diseases
Deadline for the submission of proposals in the first stage is 28 February 2018. Further information including the call text, as well as details on how to apply can be found on the call web page.
In addition IMI holds up to 15 December a series of webinars on each specific call topic and on IMI 2 rules and procedures.